Family Dentist Services in Waukesha, WI
Dental Services at Robert L. Wyler DDS, SC
Our Waukesha dentist provides a wide variety of dental services and procedure to address all of our patients dental health needs.
By combining quality patient care with up to date technology, we are able to treat patients of all ages in a comfortable and relaxing setting. Our patients love the convenience of CEREC Crowns , one-visit crowns. These beautiful all-porcelain crowns combine the comfort of not having to take gooey impressions with the precision of optical impressions. CAD-CAM computer crown fabrication ensures a great fitting, beautiful crown without having to wear a temporary crown for weeks. We believe in the benefits of people being treated by our team on a regular basis. People like the feeling of clean teeth and an attractive smile provided by our gentle hygienists. But we have learned over time that the most important reason for you to be seen by us regularly is to catch problems when they are small. For instance, if recognized early, gum disease can most often be treated comfortably by our hygienist without surgery.
For people who are cavity prone, we offer an effective plan to decrease the number of cavities you get in the future. Studies have shown that the application of fluoride varnish can decrease the number of cavities by 65%. Probiotic lozenges can replace bad cavity causing bacteria in your mouth with good non-cavity causing bacteria. If you have children, we follow the Wisconsin Dental Association guidelines and recommend that you bring your children in to see us starting at age 1. We believe in the safety and effectiveness of fluoride to strengthen your child’s teeth starting at a young age. If you have well water without much fluoride (all water has some fluoride naturally present) we will prescribe chewable fluoride tablets for your child. This approach sets patients of Robert L Wyler DDS, SC on the road to recovery and long term oral health.
Dental Services We Offer in Waukesha, WI Include:
- Bonding , to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework , to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants , for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Family Dentistry , dental care for the whole family
- Fillings , to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings , to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy , to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers , for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings , to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures , to help you smile again
- Sealants , to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening , to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth Extractions , when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.